Saturday, October 17, 2009

Somethings gotta change

We live in a world full of broken hurt people who need the hope of our creator...The saddest thing is sometimes the most broken thing that happens is ignoring the pain. When we refuse to accept brokenness for what it is and let it affect us we wont long for the Hope our Creator gives. Until i hurt for the broken I will never love the broken. Until I understand my brokenness and the redemption grace has and continues to bring I will never extend grace or understand the need to care for others in the way intended. Its late and maybe Im not making sense but I know one thing is true. People are dying right now and we just dont care all that much...Somethings gotta change.

1 comment:

  1. That is so true. We will never grasp the pain and suffering for others if we don't understand the GRACE that has been extended to us.

    ReplyDelete