Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Listening to Bethany Dillons "everyone to know" and have just been resting in the love that is so abundantly yet undeservingly poured out! How often do i just sit and rest in that grace. How often am I broken enough to be thankful for how much he loves with how little i deserve. To often i let my days get the best of me and my worries and troubles take over. When the truth is I have a savior who died for me. He bled and died and was rose again. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.John 15:13...Thats right he calls us friend. Are YOU KIDDING ME? Does this not get your heart racing? does it not move and overwhelm you? I just love being able to bask in that regeneration he offers. He stirs me..I live selfishly...He calls me back...I continue living in arrogance...He loves. He Pours. He offers. Im like a wife who is continually giving my affections to things that arent my husband but I arrive at home and all the while he fully knows where Ive been or what ive been doing or where my thoughts are and yet HE EMBRACES ME. WITH NO HESITATION. Dont hesitate to tell the world about this love. Dont hesitate to fall on your knees in light of this great love that passes all understanding!

1 comment:

  1. He Pours. He offers. That right there my friend is where it is all at! Keep seeking bro! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete