Monday, March 22, 2010

Sometimes I fail to use this thing in my head called a brain. Im highly frustrated at my inability to be the man God explicitly calls me to be. I so often entertain and fuel simple yet immature thoughts and ideas that lead to headaches. No it isn't as if any of these are fatal, but in my failing to be proactive in protecting myself and others from confusion people get hurt. Sure these are small wounds and most would say why are you overanalyzing minute details, but the truth is God wants all of us. Down to the very last minute detail God wants our heart and our obedience. This isnt to be a dictator but to give us wholeness and fullness. In my overthinking and inactivity towards firmly standing for or against things I fail to tell people the truth that would so easily save weeks of confusion." Each of you should not only look to your own interest but also to the interest of others!"!!Philippians 2;4. In this 'me' based society it is so easy to look past what others need and feel and only look for what meets your wants and needs. God may you give us a heart for others, Im so tired of living for me, it is empty, dry, and painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment